Sunday, September 14, 2014

End of the Summer!

Tonight is my last night of the summer before school starts :/ Tomorrow is the first day of school for me at Liceo Ariosto, and here's my schedule!


At the top of the schedule is the day (Monday-Lunedi, Tuesday-Martedi, etc.) And yes, School on Saturday. My day "starts" at 8:10, then I have 5 one hour classes. School ends at 1:10. Oh, btw, below the day is the room the classes are in. (Monday I'm in room Dosso 4, Tuesday, room Savonuzzi, Wed-Sat in room Aula 3)

In Italy, you don't move from class to class, the teachers come to your class. That means that all the people I see tomorrow will be in the same class as me for 5 hours a day, 6 days a week. I think that'll be a great way to get to know new people :3 In the schedule, it doesn't list what classes you are taking, but what teacher. On the side you can see what class that teacher teaches. I'll be taking Italian, Latin, History, Philosophy, English, Math, Physics, Natural Science (Bio/Chem/Earth Science mix), Art, Gym (Sc. Mororie), and I think I opted out of the "Religion" class (There was an option to do that in the schools paperwork) So that'll be like a free period tomorrow. Maybe. Who knows. I don't! XD Although I found out it wasn't so much of a "Religion" class, as more like a group discussion class about like, happiness, faith, peace, etc. Maybe I'm wrong about that... Idk. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

I think its going to be very interesting... I've been told that Italian school is boring, but Italian students are not boring. Maybe I'll meet new people and we'll go somewhere after school or something. Who knows!

More later!!! Buona Notte!

       ~Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment