Friday, September 12, 2014

Ancona

Right now I'm in Ancona Italy! Its nice, its like 2-3 hours south of Ferrara. Ancona is very mountainous and there is a major port with ferry's going to Greece and Croatia! Today it was very rainy, so I didn't get any good pictures of the landscape. I got a picture of an odd fountain that had a sign next to it and seemed to be old. I couldn't post it from my phone though... I'll post pics later. Hopefully it'll be clear tomorrow. I'm staying in the house with my Nonna, who is an amazing chef, and my aunt and uncle and their children. One of their children is a foreign student too! I saw him at the orientation. That makes him my host family's cousin's host brother? HOSTCEPTION.

I'll just stick with cousin XD I'm meeting so many new people, its hard to keep track of everyone's name... Its not that big of a deal here, it seems. Anyways I'll write more later!

Ciao!
  •Liam

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing this blog. Enjoying all your photos and comments. Sounds wonderful - meeting so many different people too! Thinking of you. Love, Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete